Wednesday 11 November 2015

Original Content from Bloggers: Does it exist?


Is it just me or does every blogger and every youtuber seem to be talking about the same things all at the same time... all the time?

For me I understand that if something is being highly spoken about that usually a blogger or Youtuber will cover it. For example there are loads of different Kylie Jenner tutorials on Youtube, almost ever guru out there has done a tutorial inspired by her look. If a new palette comes out and you're going to do a review that's awesome too because usually I would like to see it also but it just feels like sometimes these gurus can't think up anything original any more.

I'm fed up of scrolling down my youtube subscription feed watching videos of everyone using the same products as everyone else, using the same technique etc, quite frankly it's boring! As a make-up artist on this blog I hope to introduce people to new products where I can and not just keep regurgitating the same information over and over again in a different way.

I'm quite into drugstore make-up recently & I am really keen to find and share some gems with you once I've gathered a few up items and hopefully introduce you guys to something you don't see plastered everywhere!

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Post a Comment

© P R I M R O S E P U D D L E . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.